Bay View Boot Camp Presents..
Starting Monday, January 7th, 2012
* Clean Eating * Fat-Burning Workouts * Daily Inspiration *
What is The Little Black Dress Project?
We believe YOU are ALREADY amazing.
But sometimes…it takes a little sweat, support, and a little fun to make you FEEL that way!
“The Little Black Dress Project is a step-by-step 6-week transformation program for women with a clean meal plan, fat-burning & body sculpting workouts, and daily inspiration to help you feel FABULOUS, look AMAZING, & have the Confidence to ROCK that Little Black Dress.“
And we’re ALL going to go out for an unforgettable Ladies Night Out at the end to celebrate our 6 week journey to sport our little black dresses…TOGETHER!
What’s Included in The Little Black Dress Project?
The Little Black Dress Meal Plan:
6-weeks of a clean, whole foods meal plan that is designed to detoxify a woman’s body and turn it into a sexy, fat-burning machine. Following our plan will rid your body of sugar cravings, spike up your metabolism, and give you the ENERGY to take on the world.
* 6-weeks of Done-for-You Weekly Meal Plans (put up on your fridge and follow along)
* Weekly Print-and-Go Grocery Lists (to make your life easy)
* Complete Food Exchange List so you can swap for some of your favorite foods
Our LBD Signature Workouts:
The workouts are focused on tightening and toning where it counts, and eliminating that stubborn body fat that tends to take up residence in our thighs, butt, triceps, and stomach. You will have UNLIMITED access to our Bay View Boot Camp Workouts!
* UNLIMITED outdoor metabolic boot-camp style workouts where you can burn up to 1,000 calories in a SINGLE workout! –> Here’s the schedule:
* 2 At-Home Little Black Dress Body-Sculpting workouts (in case you miss a workout with us)
Our Little Black Dress “Daily Dose of Inspiration”
You will receive a daily email filled with inspiration, motivation, and tips & tricks to help you to stay on track with the program. This is PRICELESS and could be the differentiating factor in your success in this program!
Accountability & Support:
We CARE about you getting the results that you want and we will go that extra mile to make SURE you stay on track with the program.
How many times have you tried to “diet” or “eat healthier” and somehow still ended up with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s or stash of cookies watching tv by Thursday night? It’s happened to the best of us.
We will do everything possible within our power to make sure you stay on track with the Little Black Dress Project.. even if we need to come to your house and lock up the ice cream. :)
We’ve also created a “secret” Facebook Group for all of our members, where you’ll be able to talk to other women working towards the same goals and dealing with similar struggles. We have this currently for our Bay View Boot Camp members and they LOVE it! We will do a special one just for Little Black Dress members.
Complete Before & Afters & Weekly Weigh-Ins:
This is your checks and balances system. Not only will we get before and after photos and overall measurements, but we will be doing weekly weigh-ins to make sure you’re getting RESULTS.
To celebrate your success and awesome results from The Little Black Dress Project and change to your eating habits, your energy level, and most importantly, to yourself..
We are going to have a Ladies Night Our to celebrate our HUGE accomplishments and ROCK OUR LITTLE BLACK DRESSES!
Are you Ready to Accept the Challenge???
Once you commit to The Little Black Dress Project, we promise to take your success as a personal mission.
We TRULY want EVERY single one of you to not only lose weight and feel amazing, but feel more CONFIDENT, EMPOWERED, & UNSTOPPABLE.
Starts Monday, January 7th
We’ve started our program! Please contact Laura at Laura@LauraForteFitness.com for more details.
1. Which boot camp classes am I able to go to? You are able to attend ANY of the class times that fits within your schedule. For our complete schedule and location, click here.
2. How will I be getting the meal plan and recipes for The Little Black Dress Project? Once you sign up for the program you will receive an email with all of the details on how to get started and what you need to bring. Everything is formatted in an e-book so you are able to access the content anywhere and print out materials that you want to take with you (like the weekly grocery lists.)
3. Is this program suitable for vegetarians? We are sorry, but this program is not suitable for vegetarians.
4. Is this program safe for diabetics? YES! This program has been approved by a dietician and has been approved by a doctor and is safe for diabetics. HOWEVER, we always require you to check with your own doctor before starting any new meal plan.
5. If you have any other questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me anytime at 727-754-0111.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!